So two weeks ago I was kindly nominated for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ for the first time by Liam O’Dell aka ‘Life of a Thinker’, check out his blog! Thanks for the nomination, and now I’ve finally got round to writing my version of it!
The rules are:
- Tell your readers 7 facts about yourself
- List 15 bloggers who you would like to nominate (or less!)
7 facts about me:
- I am profoundly deaf, I wear two hearing aids
- I achieved 2 A*s, 6 As and 2 Bs at GCSE, then A,B,C,C for AS Level and I’m awaiting A Level results!
- I was an Olympic Torchbearer for London 2012 Games
- I am a Lifeguard, Avon Rep, Girlguiding Adult Leader in Training and also work for Archant
- I have a deaf long distance boyfriend who lives in Wales!
- I studied German A Level, with A* at GCSE… even though I am deaf
- My favourite hobby is swimming, and used to swim competitively
Can’t think of any more bloggers, but well done to the nominees! Thanks again to Liam, pass the awards on!
Love E x