Good evening everyone!
Apologies for the late blog but I just logged into my account to find out that I started this very blog 1 year ago today!
Here are some of my blogging milestones that have happened this year as Deafie Blogger!
- Signing a contract with Phonak to become a Freelance Writer/Brand Ambassador
- Being featured in Action on Hearing Loss ‘Subtitle It’ campaign
- Visiting Parliament for Action on Hearing Loss ‘Hearing Matters’ launch
- Giving a Deaf Awareness talk to Sensory Support
- Achieving ‘Highly Commended’ in the Young Person category for the Royal Deaf Association 175th Birthday Honours Awards 2016
- Reaching 1000 followers on Twitter!
- Visiting Phonak HQ in Switzerland and giving a speech at their Marketing Summit as a Brand Ambassador
What a year it’s been… and I’d like to thank all of my amazing followers for this journey I’ve been on! Special thanks go to my boyfriend, D who encouraged me to start this blog, also to my parents who have supported me along the way and to Phonak for giving me this opportunity to write for them.
Here’s to the next year!
Love E x